Wednesday, June 29, 2005

London... but no Mika...

London isn't very pretty in the summer. The room was so humid and hot... had to take a walk. Need to meet BB this afternoon. He owes me some money for some work I did for him before I went to Milan, and he's taken almost 2 years to settle it.

Yesterday, I went to the library Mika said she was working in, only to be told that she left three and a half months back but she did leave a forwarding address, somewhere in Bath. Has it been that long since we last spoke?

The receptionist at the b&b asked me to get a train West to Bristol or Cardiff from Paddington station. Haven't checked the tube map to see how to get there.

Mika, I have so many things to tell you... don't know where to start. I can't help but feel that you are with someone else.